2019 Spring Conference and Awards
Join GSPA and its members from across the state in celebrating the best in high school journalism at the 2019 GSPA Spring Awards. The event will be held at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel on Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
A mini conference focused on professional development will lead the event 9-11:45 a.m., followed by a banquet-style awards luncheon, catered by The Georgia Center at noon. Professional dress is suggested.
We hope you’ll join us for this special day honoring all of your hard work!
How to Register
- Registration information will be available in early spring.
- TBD (plan for $20-25 per student; advisers free)
- Payment can be mailed ahead of time to GSPA at Journalism 211A, 120 Hooper Street, Athens, GA 30622
- Payment will be accepted at the event but it must be enclosed in an envelope labeled with the number of students being paid for and the school name.
Room Block Information
- Rooms block information will be available in early spring.
- If your group will be traveling in a school bus contact email@example.com by March 31, 2019.
- For those coming by car, parking in UGA’s South Deck is available for the daily fee.